2. GC32 der GC32 Austria Cup (Allianz Traunsee Week)
1. der SM Esse 8.50 in Rapperswil
1. Optimist der Dutch Youth Regatta in Workum
1. 470 der italienischen Meisterschaft in Riva
1. der Tour de Belle Ile auf Spindrift
The America’s Cup Summer of Racing is moving forward with the teams sailing again and enhanced safety recommendations issued by the Regatta Director on Wednesday May 22nd.
Today saw three America’s Cup teams train on San Francisco Bay ahead of the America’s Cup Summer of Racing commencing July 4th, 2013.
They were the America’s Cup defender, ORACLE TEAM USA, and two of the three challengers, Emirates Team New Zealand and Luna Ross (Italy).
The 37 safety recommendations will require:
- some modifications to the way the teams and organizers conduct the racing
- some detail modifications to the boats to aimed at improving steering control
- special emphasis on even higher levels of protective helmets and clothing for the racing crews and changes to aid recovery of sailors in the water in the event of a capsize
The recommendations are a follow-up to the May 9th capsize whilst training in San Francisco of the AC72 belonging to the America’s Cup challenger from Sweden, Artemis Racing, in which British double Olympic medallist Andrew Simpson lost his life.
- Werften & MessenWerftfusionen
- Törns„Vision“ in weiteren Fahrgebieten unterwegs – neues Modell „Vision SL“
- regattenEin Erfolg auf der ganzen Linie